- Antioxidants clean toxins from the body, improve egg and sperm quality and support your immune system.
- Good quality protein builds eggs, sperm, and the uterine lining.
- EFA’s improve egg and sperm quality and are important for the brain development of your baby.
- Complex carbohydrates maintain healthy blood sugar levels, while processed carbs cause inflammation and blood sugar spikes.
- Eat a variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables to reap the benefits of a wide range of nutrients.
- Be mindful of eating too many cold fruits and raw veggies.
- Excessive amounts of cold and/or raw foods take a toll on the digestive system.
Not sure? Book an appointment to have the initial consultation for your fertility issues. Book online call our friendly team 01908 690 544